Saturday, October 24, 2009

Day 12 update:

Jarom's mom is with Nathan at the hospital and we just called her . . . they have been playing peek a boo together and he has started smiling for the first time. He has also started to say more: Mickey and Minnie Mouse, my favorite color is green, dinosaur train etc. We are feeling such joy and gratitude. Jarom's Dad is sleeping at the hospital tonight so I can sleep in my own bed for the first time since Tuesday, what a blessing. My mom and dad are still with us and have been so much help so that I can spend as much time as possible at the hospital. Jarom and I are so blessed to have the four best parents in the world and the best family and friends too!!! We love all of you with all our hearts!

Love, Sarah

1 comment:

Whitney said...

Thanks so much for these updates! We are so glad he is doing better.