Friday, May 16, 2008

Family update

I'm a blog slacker and will do better. OK, let's move on. :)


Item: We are pregnant! Baby is due at the end of November. We decided to be surprised this time and are very excited (of course).

Item: Nathan turns two tomorrow. He is a cute little boy whose vocabulary was late in starting but is growing every day. I know it's a cliche, but time really does fly!




Item: Sarah is enjoying her YW calling very much and is making some great connections with her Beehives. I get to go to certain YW activities since I am assisting the YW as part of my high council duties.


Item: My 4.0 GPA for my master's degree will be obliterated as of next week since I got an "AB" in one of my classes. Never mind that it was a 93%--it's still an AB! I got an A in the other class.


Item: Loranna is doing very well. She continues to amaze us with her vocabulary and understanding. She likes to run around outside and she loves her brother very much. She continually tells us that the new baby will be a girl.



Item: I was being recruited for a process technologist position for GlaxoSmithKline Mexico in Mexico City earlier this year. I had two phone interviews before GSK put a hiring freeze on technical personnel. The freeze could be over as soon as June or as late as September. Since they were looking to hire me for next year, it may just be a bump in the road, or my GSK possibilities may be over. Who knows!

We love you all and hope you are well!

2 comments:

The Wehrmeister's said...

So glad you decided to update us. We have checked your blog weekly for awhile to see if you have returned. I'm glad to hear things are going so well for your family.
our blog address is www.wehrmeisters.blogspot.com

Heather Mowrer said...

Woohoo! A blog update! Sorry about your AB. That is too lame. I got a B+ in biology once that shouold have been and A. I nearly killed myself studying for that class. Thanks also for update on Mexico situation. I have been following that (vicariously) closely. Can't wait to see y'all in July!