Saturday, July 28, 2007

Sarah's home, life returning to normal

Sarah, Loranna, and Nathan arrived back home on Tuesday morning. I tucked her into bed and took the kids to the park and to run errands while she slept. We had a pleasant Pioneer Day together.

We had some excitement early Thursday morning when Sarah woke me up at 1:30 am complaining of severe stomach flu symptoms and violent chills. Since she was so scared, and because I really didn't know what else to do for her beyond trying to get her to drink fluids, I took her to the ER at the nearby hospital. They gave her an IV with fluids and drugs, which helped her system to calm down. I stayed home from work that day to tend the kids. :)

2 comments:

Whitney said...

glad that sarah and ze children got home safe, and i hope sarah is recovered from her trip to the ed! that's never fun. hope you guys are doing well, i've been thinking of you all lately and just wanted to say "love ya"...

Heather Mowrer said...

Yikes! That's scary. Sarah got really sick with something flu-like but worse when she was at Ricks and I was at BYU. I remember her telling me about it. Said she felt like she was gonna die. That girl can't ever do anything normal; always has to up the ante and make it original! Hope life has resumed it's mellow flow.